- Picking and packing of products for orders from the e-commerce store
- Package customer orders appropriately for domestic and international shipments
- Assist in post sales service including tracking of customers’ shipment and material replenishment programs
- Provide excellent service support by processing customers’ sales orders and ensure timely delivery (including invoice customers, shipment processing, sending notifications, checking paperwork, preparing Air Waybills, etc) to customers.
- Design, develop, and implement optimal new distribution operations in the most cost effective way
- Implement and monitor KPI on operations management
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ level
- Have strong organization skill and motivation
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in parallel as part of a larger team
- Able to multi-task and possess a great sense of responsibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- High levels of commitment and driven by dynamic and fast changing environment
- Require to work on Weekends and Public holidays
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP Headquarters
6 Tai Seng Link, Level 8, Singapore 534101
Nearest MRT Station - Tai Seng MRT (Circle Line)
Every Tuesday - Wednesday | 10am - 12nn, 2pm - 5pm
Every Thursday | 10am - 12nn
(except Public Holidays)
We thank you for your application and we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential.
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP