Operations Assistant (Japanese Speaking)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
- Flexible working options.
Our client is a leading online retailer in the Southeast Asia region that focuses on affordable fashion and accessories. The Company offers comprehensive customer care as well as convenient delivery and refund policy to upkeep with its philosophy of providing an excellent customer experience.
As an Operations Assistant, you will work alongside the Operations Manager and the Head of Sales to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and excellent customer service. There will be opportunities for you to take initiative with ad-hoc projects and own them. You will also support the sales team by liaising with internal and external vendors regarding product inventory and delivery matters.
You will be responsible for :
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests to ensure strong customer satisfaction as well as escalating any customer feedback as required.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the operations and sales meeting.
- Keeping your product knowledge updated to attend to product enquiries from customers
- Stock management, inventory upkeep and forecasting
- Your Japanese language proficiency must be of minimum working knowledge to liaise with customers and colleagues in Japan.
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a Customer Service/ Order Fulfillment, Customer Service or Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the Ecommerce and IT Services industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd