Foundation Associates Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2021
- Handles all Operations Administrative related matters in accordance to guideline and procedures
- Coordinates Inbound & Outbound shipments & deliveries
- Preparation of all required shipping documentations accurately and timely to facilitate on-time delivery.
- Daily input of inventory transactions and rectification of any system errors to ensure system accuracy.
- Ensure proper upkeep of inventory in warehouse & responsible for monthly cycle count.
- Handles and prepare all Procurement related matters
- Assist in correspondences between Suppliers & Customers
- Manage and maintain proper filing records.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Supply Chain and/or Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in Administrative /Operations/ Logistics/ Procurement Discipline
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin.
- Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
- Good Team Player
Only Singapore Citizens / Singapore PR can apply
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5.30pm, Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Email CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Foundation Associates Engineering Pte Ltd