SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Dec-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To assist the chefs in classes (including associates chef trainer, chef trainers, assistant junior chef trainers)
- To prepare dry and wet ingredients
- Preparing, measuring and packing baking ingredients and place them inside their own bags based on the recipes given
- Printing labels for the ingredients, printing certificates and attendance list
- To set up the classes daily
- Wash used towels and aprons (using washing machine) and after which iron the aprons daily.
- Checking the kitchen stationaries and refill when needed
- Ensuring that all office equipment are in order and make sure to report to the respective departments for faulty units
- Reporting any facility defects to the direct reporting superior
- Any other duties as assigned by direct reporting superior
This position will be a 5 days workweek, rostered.
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd