Operations Assistant, Facilities & Store
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jun-2019
- Design and maintain a storage and dispensing system for goods and assets.
- Oversee record, storage and issue of sponsored items.
- Supervise the proper inventory management of medical and non-medical supplies and ensure that adequate stocks are available to meet the operational requirements.
- Man the Fire Command Centre.
- Ensure the Home is secured using the CCTV monitoring system and assist. Manager/Executive, Operations to attend to any security issues.
- Ensure the key facilities are functional and trigger external maintenance when needed.
- Monitor the fire safety alarm system and when required, activate SCDF immediately.
- Support Manager/Executive, Operations to attend to any fire haze.
- Perform all administrative duties assigned by Operations Department.
- Verify Invoices for issue of payments
- Monitor schedule of contracts (preventive maintenance) and activate the renewal process when due.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager/Executive, Operations, Senior Manager, Operations, and/or Centre Director
- Min O Level, ITE certificate or an equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of administrative experience.
- Have experience in SAP system is an added advantage.
- Have organisational skill with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidential information and possess a high level of integrity.
- IT savvy and knowledge of good MS office applications. (eg, Excel, Word)
- Team player with good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Able to work independently and deliver under tight timeline.