Operations Assistant ( Class 3 /Boarding School /Central / $1.9K max)
Work Week: 6 days / 12 hours
Annual Leave: Start 9 day + 1 day per each calendar year
- Assist checking and management of students boarding/ returning from school.
- Orientation and run errands for new students on hostel facilities, including discipline matters of students.
- Tabulating of occurrences of service order, servicing of air con units, fogging and baiting on alternate days.
- Attend to minor repairs, maintenance/operating of hostel appliances, cleanliness of hostel vicinity.
- Check engine oil and visual inspection of school bus weekly.
- Assist in logistic and Ad-hoc matters as and when required.
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information :
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified