Operations and Support Manager
Confidential| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the overall incident management, event/request fulfilment, release, incident resolution, change, capacity, reliability availability and maintainability.
- Responsible for managing daily technical operations for their organization while ensuring overall efficiency.
- Expected to collect and analyse metrics, provide reports regularly to program manager, and routinely assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team.
- Oversees the work of other individuals in Operations & Support department, providing guidance, supervision, and discipline as needed.
- The position requires excellent communication skills to work effectively with subordinates, end-users, engineers, managers, and others.
- Key functions include the following:
- Qualification, acceptance tests and engineering schedule.
- Attend design reviews
- In charge of EQT and ESS planning
- To deliver all required Tests/Engineering Documents / Reports.
- To sit in all LPWG
- Attend FRACAS meetings.
- Manage services support throughout the life cycle of system
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Resume to be sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Pls state the post applied for in resume. Interview may be conducted via video calls