Operations and IT Executive
Singapore O&G Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Operations Manager and other internal stakeholders on assigned operational support functions to achieve operational efficiency and ensure smooth execution of works.
- Support and project manage any infrastructure development works.
- Setup, configuration and maintenance of hardware, network and system. Resolving issues and optimizing of network related system and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide IT technical support to end-users on hardware, software and network issues. Provide desktop, notebook and printer user support including site installation.
- Manage the data protection and cyber security functions. Ensure proper security system setup and maintenance. Maintain IT assets, license and documentations.
- Diploma in Computer Science or relevant Degree qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in IT security implementation & operations, application and desktop support.
- Prior work experience in a healthcare organization is an advantage.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Team player who is able to work independently.
- Able to commence immediately or within short notice.
Please indicate your expected salary and the notice period clearly in your resume.
Singapore O&G Ltd