Operations And Financial Controller
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within an exciting and innovative platform
- Lead international expansion efforts across APAC
- Market leading salary and benefits
Our client is an innovative platform that helps businesses manage payroll and payments for distributed teams as well as ensure compliance in foreign markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the international expansion and entity establishment efforts across APAC.
- Acting as a key business partner in tracking performance and driving profitability.
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
- Performance analysis and implementing actions to support strategy.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Ensuring compliance with financial processes, systems and policies.
- Providing an oversight on tax, internal controls and audit related matters.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You have at least 10 years experience within a Financial Controller role, ideally within the startups.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Rest of Asia and Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Big 4 would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd