You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing best practices as well as providing training to strive towards operational excellence
- Ensuring that changes to Standard Operating Procedures are updated in a timely manner an communicated effectively
- Identifying performance indicators and ares for improvement, streamlining processes accordingly
- Monitoring and providing regular reports on effectiveness of improvement initiatives
- You have a relevant degree and at least 5 years experience in an Operations or similar role.
- You have strong understanding of Lean/Six Sigma principles.
- You are highly analytical and are always seeking ways to improve operational excellence.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have excellent management skills and are able to execute priorities well.
Our client is a leading player in the medical field. Driven by innovation and the use of modern technology, they are able to develop innovative devices that make a significant impact on society.
- Accelerate your career within a successful organisation
- Strong career progression prospects
- Dynamic and vibrant work environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd