Operations Analyst (IAM)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide support to the Identity Access Management Operations team on all audits and compliance reporting (such as SOX, IT-ICC, Entry-Levy, etc.).
- Perform user provisioning/de-provisioning for gaming/hospitality applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any incidents pertaining to access tickets in a timely manner.
- Generate user access privilege reports and coordinate with user department heads for the regular access review to ensure all critical applications are having up-to-date access privileges.
- Provide application support and request fulfillment.
- Ensure that all access reviews and procedures performed are documented appropriately such that they can be reviewed and validated by internal and external auditors.
- Contribute ideas and involved in continuous improvement activities to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
- Provide support for any adhoc projects undertaken by the team.
- Degree or Diploma with 2-3 years of work experience in IT audit and compliance regulations related field, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI-DSS, etc.
- Experience with enterprise and desktop applications; Experience with Password Management solutions (i.e CyberArk) or Privileged Identity Management solutions (i.e SailPoint) is preferred.
- ITIL certification is preferred.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a diverse environment.