Operations Analyst (Freight Forwarding) x 3 | Up to $4000 + Bonus | West
- Leading non-assest based supply chain management companies
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Mentorship and training
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Permanent x 3
Salary / Benefit
- Salary Range: $2500 to $4000 + 1 month AWS + up to 3 months VB (depends on qualification and experience)
- Transport provided at Jurong East / Boon Lay
Working hours and Location:
- 5 days work week (Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm)
This role oversees daily operations. Ensures SOP alignment to customer expectations and agreed standards of performance.
- Responsibility includes training and coaching of client’s vendors to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Control and monitor the regional FM teams in executing all global supply chain activities, freight forwarding activities, origin consolidations, general freight management and 3rd party carrier management.
- Ensure delivery of correct and timely event management incl. timely escalation of issues, central communications and comprehensive supply chain disruption/crisis management.
- This role will be responsible for training and management of client orders and vendors to ensure successful management, event and SOP compliance.
- This position supports optimising productivity levels, continuous improvement and cost control initiatives.
- Manage disruptions and crisis that present risk to the supply chain
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instructions, manuals. Communicate and train operations, as required.
- Monitor KPIs and continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for overall Data Integrity and Timeliness within Matrix and customer’s system
- Induct and train vendors, both initial and ongoing
- First point of contact for all operational/system issues with the customer
- Track compliance performance of 3PL providers, customer partners and carriers
- Support contract/account manager to ensure quality metrics are achieved including on time performance, data accuracy, invoicing timeliness and accuracy
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Global transport logistic (Air/Ocean/Ground)
- 1 year operational experience in Freight forwarding logistics and international supply chain management
- Versed on safety and compliance issue
- Underinging of supply chain concepts and logistics processes
- Singaporean only
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Anson) | Recruitment Consultant | CEI No. R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No. 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their