Operational Risk Analyst
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying operational risks, conducting detailed gap analysis and working closely with stakeholders for remediation planning
- Supporting the implementation of policies and managing regulatory change activities
- Ensuring compliance with program requirements
- Monitoring and highlighting any trends as well as carrying out testing activities and root cause analysis
- Documenting controls, procedures and self-assessments
- Being the subject matter expert of regulations and risk initiatives carried out by company
You have a degree in Finance or related field with at least 4 years of risk management experience. You have strong understanding of operational risks management techniques and regulations trends. You pay strong attention to detail and have strong analytical skills. You also have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to handle complex issues in a professional manner.
Our client is a global financial organisation offering a suite of services centred around their clients growth. They are reputable for their high employee engagement and strong emphasis on career development.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in a growing company
- Attractive salary and benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd