Operational Project Manager
- Manage projects within the Data Protection Program
- Join a forward-thinking and progressive consulting firm
- Strong learning and career progression prospects
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring and managing the execution of the projects/initiatives according to budget, schedule, scope and quality
- Preparing, delivering and executing the DPP requirements
- Managing relationship and communication with multiple teams to coordinate for deployment
- Handling projects risks and issues and raising alerts accordingly to DPP Project Manager
- Planning and execution of committees
- Roadmaps and detailed planning
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience as Project Manager within banking industry, ideally in Wealth Management.
- You have good knowledge of banking processes and data management
- You have a solid track record of delivering large-scale projects (>1 mEUR) and managing project teams and senior management stakeholders
- You have a strong experience working in an agile environment.
- PMP certification will be advantageous
- You have strong analytical and product management skills
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, managers, and subject matter experts.
- You possess a proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team to achieve its objectives.
- You have synthesis and coordination skills with focused communication to management and stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd