Operation Support Services/ Mech Systems, Infra Engineer (Healthcare, M&E)
- You will join a team who are responsible in the management of the hospital's environmental services to ensure that the highest degree of cleanliness, sanitation (ensure hygiene standard of patient areas and restrooms), landscape, linen and waste management at all times.
- You are required to plan and execute quality assurance processes of the operations, supervises the environmental services provider to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
Mech Systems/ Infrastructure Engineering
- Life cycle management of mechanical systems (i.e. Air-conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation systems, Fire Alarm and Protection systems, Sanitary and Plumbing systems); from design development, to delivery, installation, testing and commissioning, to maintenance and operations, including tech refresh, and upgrades to end-of-life renewal.
- Review of contractors’ technical proposal on system design and material and equipment specifications to ensure reliability, maintainability and supportability of systems and equipment delivered.
- Review and participate in detailed system design, factory and site acceptance testing and commissioning activities to validate system performance in meeting operational, reliability, maintainability and supportability requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement maintenance and support plans for the sustenance of systems and equipment delivered. Plan and coordinate requirements gathering and funding approval process. Facilitate proposal evaluation and decision-making process in seeking the best solutions/practices aligned with the business objectives and strategies.
- Min Diploma or Degree in any field
- Min 3-5 years experience in operation support services/ M&E engineering preferred
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Operations Exec- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd