Operation Support Executive (Coordinator/West/Supply Chain/5 Days/Up to $3200)
Working Location: West
Monday to Friday
Up to $3200 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry located in the West has opening for Operation Support Executive.
- To assist and provide administrative support to Supply Chain Manager to effectively manage and co-ordinate with internal and external parties i.e. Marketing, Production, Purchasing/Warehouse Team and/or Customer on improvements for processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment.
- To support and improve analysis for the existing operational system, processes and policies in sales, warehouse/store, purchasing and planning department
- To support and ensure all orders are fulfilled for customer at right qualities, quantities and right time
- Attached to sales coordinators in handling day to day operations. I.e. from order received to delivery
- Compile all customer pick lists and delivery schedules for weekly Sales and Operations Meeting (SNOP) on every Friday
- Sending and follow up sample and color folder to customers
- Prepare monthly on time delivery report
- Prepare monthly sales analysis report
- Handling customers’ complaint, and prepare complaint summary in monthly basis
- Prepare survey form and send to customer in yearly basis, compile the results and prepare a report
- Manage customer service and to build and maintain good relationship with customers
- Coordinate with sales and operations teams to ensure smooth supply to customers
- Attend to customer’s enquiries on deliveries
- Assist and manage sourcing, planning, including current inventory and forecast demand.
- Work with QA on quality issue.
- To support and ensure all operations and processes responsible under Operation Services are compliance with New Toyo’s policy and procedure
- Other administrative roles for example filing, recording and etc as requested by the Marketing team
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 1 year in relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2091060
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd