Operation Supervisor ( O&G/ Jurong Island/ Up $2800 )
√ Industry: Well Established Corrosion Protection, O&G
√ Location: Jurong Island
√ Working Hours: Monday - Friday
√ Good Remuneration Package
- To assist the Operation Manager in supervising the operational activities and workforces of the projects
- To ensure that the project requirements are fulfilled.
- Prepare material and equipment summary list and submission
- Preparation of project budgets, report and cost estimation
- Prepares work schedule for each day and for the week and coordinates the schedule with others contractors such as scaffolding, civil works, mechanical works in line with our work scope.
- Submitting the bid package or quotation.
- To liaise with contractors/suppliers on quotation and includes taking off BQ
- Supervises the worksites to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with project requirements.
- Ensures our workforce follow proper time disciplines, acquiring subcontractors, mobilizing materials, equipment & labour.
- Highlights potential hazards and ensure that our workers based on Risk Assessment and client’s safety regulations.
- Obtains the relevant permits before commencement of all work governed by Permit-To-Work system, and ensures that all conditions and safety precautions are followed in accordance with work permit requirements for hazardous works.
- Monitors work progress and reports any delays or major issues to the Manager (operations).
- Prepares timely reports such as work progress, schedule and other relevant document.
- Liaises closely with the Quality Assurance/Control Supervisor to ensure that all test records are properly filed and available for inspection.
- Carries out morning briefings (Tool Box Meeting) with the workforce to convey special work instructions and daily plans, feedback on performance, and foster team spirit amongst workforce to achieve project objectives.
- To ensure when setting up site that adequate welfare facilities, safety equipment and fire precautions, etc, are available.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min O Level/ Nitec/ Diploma in Engineering/Science
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the same capacity, preferably in similar or related industries.
- Experience as QS, calculation for project budgets, material, equipment and cost estimation are preferred
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd