Operation Specialist /(Mfg - Jurong Island)
- Work closely with Process Engineer to monitor process and conduct root cause analysis, investigate process failures and recommend appropriate solutions and corrective actions.
- Supports plant operations by coordinating day-to-day production activities, as well as maintenance and turnaround schedules and activities, for production shift teams, to meet production plans and schedules.
- Contributes to plant operation improvements by working closely with the production, and Maintenance teams to define and execute plant improvement projects, and by reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the process.
- Supports the production activities and ensures compliance with Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) and Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements across production teams.
- Supports the Site Incident Controller (SIC) during emergency response situations.
- Conduct trial production and evaluate process improvement
- Assist in quality issue investigation through data collection and analysis.
- Interpret data, including statistical date, to support unit operations and customer support.
- Must possess Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ operating experience in a process plant and well verse in troubleshooting of process and equipment.
- Able to read P&ID and understands basic engineering computation and design.
- Highly motivated individual with initiative and can work independently
- Possess good problem-solving, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified