Operation Senior / Executive (HEALTHCARE) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- Involve, coordinate and support the procurement of medical, non-medical, items, instruments, consumables, systems, etc
- The detailed process flows will include but are not limited to those for registration of patients, actualization of appointments, escalation for exceptions, billing and payment, medication verification and collections, etc, including the development of SOC related policies, work instructions, guidelines, etc.
- Contingency process flows will also be mapped in preparation for downtime of these systems
- Liaise with counterparts in the Division of Medicine and the Division of Surgery, considering the clinical services to be provided by the two Divisions, and the proposed models of care in the provision of those services.
- Participate and assist in all SOC Go-live activities and tasks
- Min Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.
- Min 2 - 3 years of working experience, preferably in the public healthcare sector
- Conversant in basic data analytics
- Confident in engaging stakeholders of various levels
- Practical experience or certification in process improvement, value stream mapping, design thinking etc will be an advantage
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd