Operation Planner (5 days/West/logistics) up to $5k **FMCG**
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1546889
Bachelor's / Honours
- Optimize operations plan to meet changing business needs.
- Perform resource allocation and work assignment for implementing business operations.
- Determine operational risk factors and provide relevant mitigation plans.
- Perform regular operations reviews to identify any issues/inconsistencies.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Participate in annual budget and quarterly review in analysing trend and anticipate bottleneck.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Participate in other digital projects such as new systems implementation, tools development, etc
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to analyze and understand operation issues in order to translate them into system specifications and deliverable solutions in timely manner.
- Play an integral role in designing solution tools in partnership with operation and solution team
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments
- High school diploma (or equivalent) in supply chain or logistic.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience\knowledge of transportation or logistics domains.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency with BI tool, Tableau / BI Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and VBA is preferred
Location: West (company transport will be provided at jurong east)
Budget: $5k (max)
Bonuses: AWS , VB (depending on how the company's performace is), Quarterly Bonus
Annual Leave: 15 days
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd