Operation Officer (Customer Service)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Operations Team. You will be working at the heart of our centres, creating a positive, nurturing environment for the team and students.
Operations Officer/ Senior Operations Officer Requirements:
- “O” Level Certificate or higher
- Preferably 1-year relevant work experience (fresh graduates also considered); experience includes but is not limited to: Education Centres, Sales, Customer Service, Retail and Food and Beverage
- A kind and nurturing approach when interacting with children
- A professional and courteous manner when communicating with parents/guardians
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Excel
- Willing to work weekends and three weekdays
Operations Officer/ Senior Operations Officer Responsibilities:
- Conduct administrative and operational tasks of the centre
- Liaise with customers and respond promptly to queries
- Assist with customer payments and maintain accurate files for auditing
- Regularly relay information regarding student enrolment quotas, student assessments and withdrawing students
- Work towards company targets and to maximise retention
- Safeguarding of student welfare
- Ensure the centres are maintained to high standard of cleanliness
- Helping the team to keep classrooms well stocked with required materials and stationery
- Attend additional training as and when required
- Assist with ad hoc duties
- A performance related bonus
- Generous incentive programmes
- Hospitalisation insurance and medical claims
- Dental benefits
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Companywide social events, including end of year parties and birthday celebrations
- Up to 20 days annual paid leave, plus public holidays
- Birthday leave
I Can Read is celebrating more than 20 years of experience and success!
Today, in Singapore, we are a leading English enrichment centre, and have expanded to more than 200 centres and school partners in over 15 countries and cities within Asia and the Middle East. With our trademarked and copyrighted methodology, we provide the best in-class curriculum relevant to today’s market. We have celebrated over 300,000 success stories of children who have benefited from our programme!
We give back to our community! I Can Read (Singapore) was awarded as an “Honouree” Brands for Goods Award 2019 for recognition of our Corporate Social Responsibility programme. Our I Can Read with JOY programme provided more than 200 children from financially disadvantaged backgrounds with complimentary I Can Read Lessons.
I Can Read (Singapore) has adopted the Tripartite Standards. We are committed to being a fair and progressive employer as set out by the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore; alongside this we offer opportunities for personal growth and development.
Total English Learning Global (I Can Read®)