Job Description & Requirements
Oversee all technical and operational activities in the manufacturing of plastic products and sub-assemblies to ensure product costing, operational efficiency, product quality and shipment commitments meet targeted levels.
- Develop and implement manufacturing plans and systems to ensure products are manufactured within the set Budget and quality standards in Molding Operation and Assembly Operation.
- Implement and execute manufacturing plans and systems effectively.
- Plan and implement Programs to build and develop Engineering strength, Technical expertise / capabilities within the company.
- Develop and establish systematic project management and engineering techniques to support new projects introduction.
- Utilize clear performance indices to monitor and drive productivity throughout the company such as automation, labour productivity, operational efficiencies etc.
- Establish clear accountability and drive performance at all levels by effectively setting and managing KPI tool.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in similar molding industry with good knowledge in tooling and
- molding process.
- Preferable to have experience working with Medical customers with an understanding of medical requirements.
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of Quality Management Systems – eg ISO 13485, ISO 9001
- Possess good knowledge in infrastructure facilities, molding machinery and equipment will be added advantage.
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD