Operation Manager (Freight Forwarding) - up to $6500/ Bonus/ West
• Location: West Area (Transport provided)
• Working hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
• All Statutory benefits + Bonus + Good Company welfare
- Manage the regional operations affecting Global Supply Chain.
- Provide managerial leadership to client's regional team executing global supply chain activities including vendor management, freight management, transport management, 3rd party carrier management and crisis management.
- To meet their customer goals and expectations in support of the companies’ policies and objectives.
- Monitors operational progress, customer relations, manages the hiring, staffing, and training of direct reports.
- Track productivity performance, Analyse P&Ls and ensuring business units maintain profitability.
- Ensure quality metrics are achieved including on time performance, data accuracy, invoicing timeliness and accuracy.
- Lead and prepare for quarterly business review with customer.
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Transport Logistics or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Freight Forwarding and International Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Strong initiative, strong situational analysis, decision making ability and team player.
How to apply:
Send your updated resume to "[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" or Click "apply now".
Subject stated: Operation Manager (Freight Forwarding)
*By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration*
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781