Operation Manager ($2200-$2600)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 12-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986597
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.