Operation Management Manager (Biomedical Engineering) /Central / SPMHOP
- Healthcare Industry
- Location: Central
- Working Day: 5 Days work week
- Salary: up to $6500
- Plan to achieve desired target of providing safe and quality medical equipment services
- Set work plans and performance indicators to optimize resources
- Oversee the department capital and operating budgets and ensure optimal utilization
- Regularly review work processes with engineers and contractors to streamline work flow and
- improve operational efficiency
- Regularly review resources including staff training and planning to improve staff competency and ability to respond to any changes in the operating environment
- Undertake the role of a technical advisor and assessor for procurement of medical equipment.
- Provide technical advisory to senior management on medical equipment related issue
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum Degree in Biomedical Engineering or its relevant field
- At least 6 years experiences as manager in healthcare institute
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates please Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click “Apply Now”
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Ho Kah Yeow (Marcus) | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781