Roles & Responsibilities
• Establish priorities for the programs across the plant sites;
• Assure procurement is on-time and within budget, assessing cost and implementing process improvements.
• Coordinate engineering activities to support production needs and help resolve technical issues • Coordinate monthly assessment of the Operations' performance and production activities • Drive supply chain initiatives.
• Create the procedures and the specifications to follow for the execution of projects in the organization, and specify product requirements for operational success
• Interact with program management and operations to communicate program requirements.
• Coordinate transactional operations and monitor ongoing business processes in the organization.
• HS diploma/GED.Associates degree desired or related field experience preferred *Experience/Qualifications
• Minimum of 3-5 years of operations experience in a manufacturing environment required with preferably aerospace products, processes and quality systems
• Program/project management experience required
• Proven knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations preferred
• Budget development and oversight experience preferred
• Working knowledge of business and financial principles/practices preferred
• Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics preferred
• Experience driving results across remote sites preferred