Operation Executive (Warehousing/MNC/Islandwide)up to $4K
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Supervise a team of warehouse and administration staff.
- Ensure the Program meets client's expectation, including delivery timeline, inventory integrity, records and documentation retention.
- Ensure Work Safety, Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Quality Policy and Procedures meet in workplace.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping up to 5S standard.
- Operate the program in a cost effective manner whilst meeting all client's requirement.
- Control and manage material usage, purchases, headcount and overtime.
- Process mapping with client for new or changed business requirements.
- Customer complaint management.
- Uphold inventory integrity.
- Documentation of Work Instructions and Conduct on-job-training (OJT).
- Ensure staff compliance to all established processes and accuracy in data processing.
- Timely delivery of accurate reports and information to client and the program manager.
- Ensure multi-tasking of admin and operations staff and weekly/monthly billing to customer
- Diploma In Logistic management or other relate discipline with min 3 years or more working in logistics warehouse environment
- Knowledge on WMS/SAP system
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Personal Reg No: R1546889
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889