Operation Executive (Exp. In Healthcare/ Projects Mgt / North)
- Support Board/Board committee activities as the Board Secretariat.
- This includes arranging meeting dates and times, collating meeting documents, and providing logistic support at the meetings i.e. room booking, refreshments etc. writing meeting minutes, board resolutions, circulation for approvals.
- Support activities such as updating and maintaining membership register, annual general meeting, statutory registers & records, board member information, ensure compliance and submission of relevant documents as per statutory requirements.
- Work with relevant departments for the renewal of Institutions of a Public Character (IPCs).
- Prepare letter of appointments for Board Members and on-boarding process for new Board Members.
- Collate and prepare Management Report on quarterly basis for Board/EXCO meetings.
- Provide secretariat support for HODs meetings. This includes collation of agenda from HODs, room bookings and record of minutes writing.
- Manage CEO’s calendar and phone.
- Manage Contracts e.g. Service Level Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding.
- Oversee call centre agents and call centre KPIs of abandoned call rates.
- Conduct service quality audit of call centre service and implement measures to improve and maintain professional service quality.
- Manage Home Personal Care services and ensure that clients are satisfied with the service provided by outsourced agency.
- Resolve any adverse service feedback arising from the provision of Home Personal Care services and check that invoice billed for services is accurate.
- Provide administrative support to Home Therapy
- Plan and oversee of new service implementation
- Degree in Biomedical sciences or relevant degree with experience in an office administration role, projects management or healthcare setting. Fresh graduate can be considered.
- Sharp analytical understanding and critical thinking skills, able to grasp concepts, anticipate, plan and implement.
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage stakeholders, multi-task and work independently to deliver outcomes in a timely manner
- Salary up to $4900
- Working location: Toa Payoh
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.00am to 5.30pm, Friday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
JOB ID: 75639X
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
- EA Licence Number: 02C4944
- EA Registration Number: R1108448
- EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
People Profilers Pte Ltd