Operation Executive (Immediate Vacancy)
Recruitment & Training
- Assist with the recruitments in the agency
- Handle agent’s contracts
- Manage onboarding of new agents
- Familiarize new agents with Agent Internet Access and products
- Able to lead, train, coach and mentor the agents
- Organize bonding events for the whole agents
- Weekly meeting to assist set up
- Daily monitoring agents’ production and activity
- Follow up with Premium Due
- Plan and organize roadshow
- Assist director’s client to follow-up such as medical check-up & blood test
- Manage Facebook, LinkedIn, Website
- Conduct tele-marketing, sales pitching to clients
- Assist with ad-hoc queries
- Diploma in any field
- Outgoing personality
Working Hours :
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm
Sat: 9am – 1pm
Candidates without experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
Please write in with your full resume, including current and expected salaries and contact number.
CML District, an authorised rep of AIA Singapore, is one of the fastest growing agencies in Singapore. Headed by Dr Mary Chen Ming Li, who has been awarded Top Agent in AIA for 19 years, an achiever of MDRT and TOT for over 30 years.Since 2005, we have been growing our agency force and is constantly seeking talented and committed individuals to be part of a great team.