Operation Executive (FreightForwarding) - up to $4000 + Bonus + Perm!
• Location: West Area (Transport provided)
• Working hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
• All statutory benefits + Bonuses + Payable Overtime
- Training and coaching of client’s vendors to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Control and monitor the regional teams in executing all global supply chain and freight forwarding activities,
- Ensure delivery of correct and timely event management
- Supports optimising levels, continuous improvement and cost control initiatives.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instructions, manuals. Communicate and train operations, as required.
- Track compliance performance of 3PL providers, customer partners and carriers
- Degree/ Diploma in Logistics, warehouse management, Air/ Sea Freight or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in Air/ Sea Freight Forwarding logistics operation.
- Singaporean only
- Meticulous and details individual.
- Possess good communication skills and comfortable to handle overseas customer.
How to apply:
Send your updated resume to "[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" or Click "apply now".
Subject stated: Operation Executive (FreightForwarding)
*By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration*
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781