Operation Excellence Manager | East | Up to SGD6, 500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible to drive lean culture and managing implementation of contract logistics solutions by focusing on streamlining processes, review process capability and resource requirements.
- Set cost saving targets, identifying gaps and opportunities and implementing projects to achieve these targets.
- Conduct trainings and value stream mapping to deliver 5S and Lean methodology and tools to all level of employees.
- Mentoring and coaching all levels of employee in the application of 5S and Lean 6 Sigma in projects/ workshops and daily activities.
- Work closely with Regional office to sustain Operating Standards and Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) and initiatives.
- Establish standard operating model to sustain and implement global project initiatives.
- Interaction with senior management and key process stakeholders to establish lean six sigma framework and culture.
- Initiate, incorporate and oversee digitalization opportunities through designing and implementing solutions to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics/Supply Chain discipline with minimum 8 years in leading projects and operational experiences, preferably in Transportation, Logistics/Supply Chain environment.
- Experience in execution of supply chain improvement projects base on a structured methodology (Lean six-sigma) and have knowledge and hands-on experiences with optimization programs.
- Certified Lean Master and Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Good to have knowledge in using and creating operations dashboards to identify focus areas and drive improvement (e.g. Power BI, Tableau).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access, VBA) g
- Good to have knowledge in analytical tools (e.g. Rprogramming, Python)
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889