Operation Engineer (Plant / DCS) | $5000 | Jurong Island
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- Leading Gases company
- 5 days work week
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Permanent x 1
- Salary range from: $4000 to $5000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- Average 2 to 3 months VB
- Transport + HP Allowance
- Jurong Island
- Transport Provided
- Achieve process optimization and ensure smooth operations of gas plant/supply systems to meet customers’ requirements.
- Manage day to day operations, safety and team performance in accordance with plant procedures and standards.
- Review and update documents required by the Company, local regulatory, corporate safety and industrial standards.
- Train and qualify operational staff in accordance with plant procedures and standards.
- Participate in tool-box / safety meetings, audits and prepare monthly reports.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience in petrochemical/gas or related industry with chemical process related operations/process and DCS panel operation experience.
- Experience in DCS (Distributed Control System) Programming.
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their