Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
• Drive Identity Management automation projects across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams
• Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services.
• Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on a need basis
• Lead overall end-to-end project delivery
• Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology
• continually improve research and design processes to maximize creative potential.
• Manage Identity Management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
• Support and maintain Identity Management systems
Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related discipline with prior experience in Security Solution/Implementation (Involved in some security function as part of projects)
Ability to translate the new system functionality requirement into technical design and communicate with the project team member for enhancing the existing system.
Process strong interest in system development/evaluation.
Hands on experience in SQL for back end automation, self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is a must.
Good domain knowledge of access control, information security governance
Experience in the implementation of Privileged Identity Management or IAM tool such as CyberArk, Sailpoint, RSA Identity Management, Blue Prism
Programing/Scripting experience with Perl, Java, C#, Powershell, and/or SQL
Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Identity and Data Security Integration, may also be considered.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.