Operation cum Field Engineer
Confidential| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
Primary Role (Scope of Work)
- Preparing and furnishing sales quotations and requisite product information to customers
- Responsible for developing and supporting existing and new key accounts
- Identifying and evaluating potential customers to expand market coverage
- Understanding market situation and competitors’ strategies
- Responsible for liaising and working closely with colleagues from other HQ and associated offices
- Escalating complex and valuable customer feedback to your superior
- To provide superior service to our customers
Additional service responsibilities, as required
- to carry out administrative duties in a timely manner, with low margin of error.
- To prepare vessel job schedules daily basis.
- Complete service documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with service administration team to coordinate workflow/scheduling.
- General correspondence such as email quires and phone calls not be missed out every email must be responded answered within the timeframe and/or coordinated well.
- Process documentation, including service documents, certificates, correspondence
- To service Marine lifesaving appliances and other equipment as required.
- To carry out administrative duties in a timely manner, with a low margin of error.
Required Skill (s):
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
- Strong understanding on concepts of Hydraulic and/or marine engineering field work.
- Has at least 2~3 years of experience
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and committed
- Effective trouble shooting problem solving and good decision making
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
Work Location: Across Singapore
- Salary range depends on experience
- Working days 24/7
- Location: International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar)
- Preference: with good attitude and team spirit
- Status: Singaporean or PR (Only)