Operation Association (Pharma) - $2K to $2.3K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
- Receipt: - To perform the inspection and receipt of incoming materials and to transfer of these materials to the appropriate storage areas according to storage requirements in a timely manner, in line with site SOP’s. Maintain inventory records as appropriate.
- Returns:- To perform the inspection and receipt of incoming returns materials. Inspection of returns materials against the pack list. Processing of returns in line with site SOP’s.
- Rejects:- Reclassification of current storage items to reject status according to client instructions. Ensure appropriate storage of rejected items pending client instructions in line with site SOP’s.
- Destruction:- Perform consolidation of returns and rejects. Ensure correct documentation in place to release items to waste disposal company. Arrange for the destruction of materials with approved waste disposal company on receipt of client instructions in line with site SOP’s. Perform declaration on NEA website. Ensure appropriate certification is issued and received.
- GMP Label Printing, Label Inspection, Over-labelling and Secondary Packaging Activities
- To perform inventory cycle counts in accordance with site SOP’s.
- To perform documentation and admin duties as assigned by Operations Manager / M&P or S&D Supervisor.
- To work in accordance with site SOP’s and policies at all times.
- To complete all required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- When the need arises and when requested by Management, to perform other tasks or duties assigned by the Operations Manager / M&P or S&D Supervisor. If applicable, training will be provided to support this multi-skilled flexibility.
- Min Diploma in Supply Chain / Science
- No experience needed - Training provided
- Those with slight experience will be an advantage
Office hours 5 days
Salary range: $2K to $2.3K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd