Operation Associate ($2K-$2.3K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
- Receipt: - To perform the inspection and receipt of incoming materials and to transfer of these materials to the appropriate storage areas according to storage requirements in a timely manner, in line with site SOP’s. Maintain inventory records as appropriate.
- Pick and Pack:- To perform pick and pack operations in line with the pick list and the required packing configuration. Verification of physical items versus the system information. Schedule courier pick-ups according to agreed timelines. Release of shipments to the courier companies.
- Returns:- To perform the inspection and receipt of incoming returns materials. Inspection of returns materials against the pack list. Processing of returns in line with site SOP’s. Ensure appropriate storage of returns items pending client instruction.
- Rejects:- Reclassification of current storage items to reject status according to client instructions. Ensure appropriate storage of rejected items pending client instructions in line with site SOP’s.
- Destruction:- Perform consolidation of returns and rejects. Ensure correct documentation in place to release items to waste disposal company. Arrange for the destruction of materials with approved waste disposal company on receipt of client instructions in line with site SOP’s. Perform declaration on NEA website. Ensure appropriate certification is issued and received.
- GMP Label Printing, Label Inspection, Over-labelling and Secondary Packaging Activities
- Perform facility and equipment maintenance as required on items / areas such as fridges, freezers, fire extinguishers, generator and warehouses in accordance with site SOP’s.
- To perform housekeeping activities as assigned by Operations Manager / M&P or S&D Supervisor.
- To perform inventory cycle counts in accordance with site SOP’s.
- To perform documentation and admin duties as assigned by Operations Manager / M&P or S&D Supervisor.
- To work in accordance with site SOP’s and policies at all times.
- To complete all required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- When the need arises and when requested by Management, to perform other tasks or duties assigned by the Operations Manager / M&P or S&D Supervisor. If applicable, training will be provided to support this multi-skilled flexibility.
- Min Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics/Science or other related field
- Able to start work immediately
- No experience required, training provided
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd