Operation Assistant (LCs) |
Stable work style
Nice Office environment
- Process and monitor purchase/sales order.
- Responsible to full spectrum of shipping and documentation functions including import and export documentation tracking and monitoring, following up on order processing and liaising with accounts on settlement.
- Handling and managing all documents relating to LC application and Negotiation.
- Handling and managing shipping documents .
- Liaise with banks, internal staffs - traders, finance and accounts.
- Update trading records.
- Maintain good relationship with banks and summit trade documents to the bank.
- Ad hoc tasks may be required from time to time
- Min Diploma holder (Degree holder preferred) with at least 1-year working experience in related position.
- Knowledge of L/C and bank trade financing is prefered.
- Knowledge of Back to Back, Front to Back LCs will be an advantage
- Possess strong initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess team spirit, able to work independently and attentive to details
- Highly organized, meticulous and able to multi- task.
- Bilingual in BOTH English and Manderin is a MUST
- Ability to handle task within deadline and under stress
- Availablility: As soon as possible
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.