CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Responsible for supporting the E-Commence fulfillment team. Operations support includes inventory management, picking, sorting, quality control and receipt of goods.
- Picking: Perform E-Commerce picking operations to pick items for customers’ orders. Aim to minimize errors and maximize pieces picked per person, per hour
- Sorting: Perform the E-Commerce sorting operations to minimize errors and maximize speed of operations.
- Packing: Perform packing of customers’ orders so that they are ready for shipment to destination address on-time.
- Quality Control: Be a champion of efficiency and own quality control during the Picking and Sorting process.
- Assist with maintaining stock levels and ensure stock cleanliness.
- Comply and exemplify all operational standards.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned in order to accomplish the organisation’s objectives and business plan
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; proven multi-tasker who thrives in deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work weekend to meet customer & business needs.
- Able to work in warehouse environment.
- Physically fit.
- Able to stand, bend, and sit for extended periods of time