Operation and Admin Executive
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Flexible working options
- Attractive compensation package
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You will be part of the team to develop out-of-home advertising solutions in Singapore for brand and product managers, advertising and promotion managers and media planners, focusing on digital media.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinating and providing administrative support to the various units in the Outdoor team.
- Being the link for the Operations, Business Development and Sales teams by processing contracts and related reports as well as monitoring the order process.
- Updating inventories and sales communication tools, conducting and providing industry report, generating reports and preparing presentation materials for the management or other meetings.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Sales teams and attending to their enquiries and clarifications on outdoor inventories,
- Keeping current with developments in government regulations and rulings on outdoor advertising
- Keeping updated about competitors' news and business
- You have a Degree or Diploma, in any field.
- Having 1 to 2 years of administrative and operational experience is preferred.
- You possess strong coordination skills, organised mind with the ability to multitask and cope with competing for job orders to meet deadlines.
- You are meticulous.
- You have an outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills.
- You have a working knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop will be an advantage.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd