Operation Analyst - Production (West/Logistics/up to $5K)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Working with the Production Manager, build a monthly production plan to quantify production quantities per SKU for each brand and set production / ship out schedules.
- Assist Production Manager in planning monthly labor needs to produce the quantities needed and complete cost estimates for share with the Finance team.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure both inbound and outbound shipments are on time and shipment documentation is accurate.
- Build tools and dashboards to help yourself and others understand production operations efficiency and regularly improve efficiencies.
- Work with Warehouse to inventory count and intake / outtake processes are according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set.
- Serve as POC for all internal inquiries related to Production and Inventory in Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field with at least 1 year in working experience in consulting or analytics at a high-growth consumer business will be good.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required; SQL or equivalent will be good.
- Proven track record of working cross functionally across time zones
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Registration No.: R1546889
EA License No.: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889