Operation Analyst (5 days/East/MNC) up to $5K **Supply Chain**
- The keeper of all Key performance Indicators or KPIs, scorecard reporting related to the assigned Operations.
- Understand the objective of each parameters, definition, target, calculation, frequency, source, retrieval method.
- Streamline and further automate better method of retrieval to shorten the preparation time.
- Work with internal IT and customer on changes, improvement, clarification of existing and new parameters.
- Highlight issues of failing Key performance Indicators (KPIs) and trigger correction action with relevant function.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Data Analytics, Statistics and/ or Supply Chain.
- Hands on experience in R programming and tableau.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Background in logistics is an added advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma (Green/Black) - not a hard requirement but an added advantage.
- Prefers a tech savvy/ knowledgeable with coding and programming.
Company transport: AMK , SK , Tampines, Tanah Merah & Expo
Working hours: 830am – 6.15pm (Monday to Friday)
Industry: Logistics (Supply Chain)
Budget: Max $5K
Bonuses: AWS + VB (depending on conpany's performance)
Annual: 14 days
Interested party please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd