Operation Administrative Executive (UP $3000 / 5D / West)
• Basic $2300-$3000 (Depends on Experience)
• West Area
• 5 Days work week, 8am-5.30pm
• Variable Bonus
• Coordinate with Sales & Marketing Department to prepare quotations
• Involved in project delivery by receiving clients’ purchase orders, issuing delivery orders and return forms, arranging for equipment testing and maintenance, responding to clients’ requests where necessary
• Responsible for preparation of progress claims and invoices, and verifying details with clients
• Responsible for monitoring clients’ payment status, collecting receivables and finalizing project accounts for completed projects
• Involved in asset and inventory reconciliation
• Responsible for monthly financial and inventory reports to management
• Involved in annual ISO audit and external audit
• Assist in implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning system
• Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities when required or as instructed
• Familiar with ERP system are preferred
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you
do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Date of notice period and availability
• Job function and interest
• Current and Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Work experiences in point forms
• Education background
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Liow Yan Ping (Serynn)
Registration Number: R1981702
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd