Operation Admin Assistant (5 days/ Immediate/ Tradpac) @ East
- Singaporean with good hands-on knowledge in using Microsoft Office.
- Fast typing speed
- Knowledge with Tracpad software is an advantage
- No experience but willing to learn welcome to apply as training provided
- Good in figures and bilingual in English and Mandarin and able to handle Chinese documents such as delivery orders.
- Handling invoicing, data entry and stock updating.
- General admin duty include handling incoming calls, quotations, email correspondence etc
- Pick stock (according to PO), prepare invoice and pack stock
- Perform goods receiving and arrange neatly in store
- Multi-tasker and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- 5 days work week
- Salary : Up to $2.5K (depend on experience)
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)