Operating Theatre/ Clinic Nurse (Orthopaedics)
BJIOS Orthopaedics| Date Posted: 14-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide safe perioperative nursing care to patients
- Perform anaesthetic, scrub and circulating duties
- Serve as surgeon’s primary assistant and work closely with their team members to make each procedure safe and successful
- Ensure patient safety during pre-op, intra-op and post-op
- Ensure functionality of equipment and instruments
- Prepare patient for, and assist with, examinations and treatments
- Manage day-to-day clinic operations
- Administering medications and treatments
- Provide financial counselling for patients who require surgery
- Filing of insurance and medisave claims
- Providing and educating patients and visitors on health grants and medical assistance information
- Mondays to Fridays - 8.30a.m. to 5.30p.m.
- Saturdays - 8.30a.m. to 12.30p.m.
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], indicating job title with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Earliest available date