Onsite Support Engineers (ICT)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE
ICT Technicians (Windows 10 Migration)
- Assist to perform application packaging in SCCM
- Update and keep track of all applications status in preparation of Windows 10 support
- Assist on Asset management for hardware allocated for Windows 10 support
- Assist on scheduling for Windows 10 support
- Assist on testing of applications for Windows 10 compatibility
- Assist on user communications plan for Windows 10 support
- Prepare technical and user guide based documentation for Windows 10 support
- Prepare hardware for Windows 10 testing
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in PC, hardware and software support
- Able to work in 24 X 7 shift rotation
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing Win7, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Active Directory, Mac OS, VDI client, VPN client, Smart phone iOS / Android, basic networking, POS, scanner, printer, and other attached peripherals.
- Ability to perform PC hardware and software trouble-shooting with experience in the use of diagnostic programs and tools
- Experience in Incident and Request Management system
- Experience in ITIL operating environment is a plus
- Good customer service and communication skills
Ability to manage projects and provide status updates on weekly/ monthly basis
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd