Online Inventory Management Associate
You will be responsible for demand planning and ordering to ensure sufficient stocks for FairPrice Online. You are required to liaise with suppliers on delivery arrangements. You are also required to assist in handling enquiries from various stakeholders and perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/ GCE ‘A’ Level/ Higher NITEC with 2 years of relevant work experience in product knowledge
- Proficient in excel and SAP
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd