Online Fulfilment Assistant
You will be responsible for handling and fulfilling orders from our online customers. Your duties include selecting items such as fresh produce from the store, packing the products and preparing items for delivery. You will uphold quality control and ensure all orders are fulfilled correctly to guarantee a perfect order. You are also required to stack, display and replenish products on the shelves, as well as monitor expiry dates and shelf lives of products.
- Minimum Primary 6 education/ ESS WPLN level 4
- Candidates with prior retail experiences will be preferred
- Basic IT Proficiency to use electronic devices such as smartphones
- Meticulous to ensure the right products are being selected for delivery
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Able to carry loads up to 15kg
- Able to commence work immediately
- Working location: Changi Business Park Hypermarket
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd