To provide support and assistance to the Business Development (BD) team in the onboarding and Due Diligence of new clients including companies, trusts and partnerships.
Duties will include liaising with external clients and internal partners to ensure all activities within an onboarding process are completed to the highest standards with all the meaningful regulatory and compliance controls completed.
- The successful candidate will be a University graduate with at least one year of related office experience.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency and fluency in English is required for this role.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What's on Offer?
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Attractive compensation package
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
We are a global professional services provider, working with you to navigate the twists and turns on the journey towards achieving your ambitions.
Our pro-activity and passion for progress will guide you forward, going beyond exceptional service to develop deep and meaningful client relationships.
We provide an unrivaled breadth of bespoke end-to-end wealth protection and business support services to private clients, corporate clients and funds.
We deliver those services ‘The Equiom Way’ – with passion, reliability and responsiveness
Snaphunt Pte Ltd