On-site Procurement, Raw/Direct Material (1 Year, West, SAP, Excel, Up to $8K)
- A well-established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for full spectrum of Sourcing and Procurement for Raw/Direct materials related to Production, Tenders, Contract management, RFQ and RFI.
- Degree in Supply Chain.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Procurement for Raw/Direct materials, from Pharmaceuticals or Chemicals industry.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Possess strong influencing and stakeholders management skills.
- Experience in SAP.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of contractual terms of license, supply and technical agreements.
- Good knowledge in Finance and legal matters (contracting).
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Able to commit for the entire contract period.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working location: Pioneer/Tuas
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organisation's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15954.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD