Offshore Technical Superintendent (Exp in AHTS)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, survey and certificate requirements, drydocking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels.
- Troubleshooting and rectification of failure for vessel machineries.
- Knowledge of ship system, machinery working principle, class requirements.
- Monitor and ensure all vessels comply with factory/class/charterer requirement.
- Monitor and approve supplies of ship technical stores/spares and monitor deliveries.
- Close monitoring of vessel’s daily status.
- Ensure ships are maintained in safe and seaworthy conditions by complying with rules & regulations, codes and guidelines.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering / Shipbuilding and Offshore Engineering
- Must have COC Class 1
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably Chief Engineer and with electrical knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- High frequent travel with attractive allowances
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd